JDVFF GPG College Ranikhet provide seprate hostel for Girls and Boys established with the most modern amenities for students coming from far off places. To facilitate accommodation for the stay of girl students, the college has taken initiative to construct a girl’s hostel in its premises The college hostel is "Home away from home” for outstation students, providing facilities at a subsidized rate. The conducive atmosphere is ideal for moulding the students into responsible and independent adults. The hostel has no of rooms with reading rooms and neat spacious dining hall. The inmates are provided with recreational facilities like television, indoor games.
Rules of Hostel
- Meals are served in the Dining Hall only. No one is allowed to have meals in his room.
- The hostel gates are opened at 5 a.m. in summer and at 6 a.m. in winter and are closed at 10. p.m. in summer and 9 p.m. in winter. Gates shall not be opened during the night except in case of emergency. No boarder shall be allowed to move out after the evening attendance is taken.
- Application for leave should be submitted to the Warden in person Boarders who remain absent without prior admission are liable to be expelled from the hostel.
- No guests/ relatives are allowed to reside in the hostel. Visitors are not allowed to enter the hostel. They are allowed only in the visitor’s lounge. If this rule is broken the boarder is liable to be fined or expelled from the hostel.
- The hostlers are themselves responsible for the safety of their belongings. During vacations and long leave they shall remove all personal property from the premises of the hostel. The articles left in the premises without permission may be confiscated.
- The hostel authorities shall not be responsible for the loss or theft of any cash or valuables kept in the rooms of the boarders.
- Religious meetings, gatherings or functions are not allowed inside the hostel premises. No boarder is allowed to observe any religious ceremony even in his own room.
- No boarder is allowed any amusement which may disturb other boarders.
- Playing outdoor games in the corridors is prohibited.
- Ragging in the hostel is strictly prohibited. Any student of the hostel indulging in ragging shall be strictly dealt with under rules.
- Any refundable dues shall be released only after all due payments have been made by the boarder. The claim for all such refunds should be made within six months from the date of leaving the hostel. No claim shall be entertained after that.
- The College authorities reserve the right to alter, amend or modify any of the existing rules without prior notice. Decision of the Principal in all the matters shall be final and binding.